How do I Register an Account? | Which Customer Group do I belong to? | How do I Log into my Account? | Help! I’ve Forgotten my Password | Help! I Chose the Wrong Customer Group! | How do I Edit My Account Details?
How do I Register an Account?
- Select this "Register" Link.
- Complete the Registration Screen (taking care to select the correct CUSTOMER GROUP).
- Select the "Create Account" button.
Which Customer Group do I belong to?
Private Customer Group (within South Africa)
If you are in South Africa, register in this group if you are purchasing for yourself or for your family/friends and you are not a "legitimate" Retailer.
If you are outside South Africa, please register in the International Group.
Retailers Group (within South Africa)
If you are in South Africa and are a Retailer/Wholesaler register in this group.
On Registration, you will be asked to provide a Vat Registration No. If you are not Vat Registered, you may be contacted by us via email requesting your CK Registration Number; or a photo of your business card. This is to ensure that only "legitimate" Retailers register in this group.
If you are a Retailer/Wholesaler outside South Africa, please register in the International Group.
International Group (outside South Africa)
Whether you are a Private Customer or Wholesaler outside of South Africa, this is the correct group for you!
You will not be charged VAT on checkout and will view discounted pricing on the Caring Candies-branded products once logged in.
How do I Log into my Account?
- Select the "Login" Link on the top right of the screen.
- Enter your email address and the password you chose when you first registered your account.
- Select the "Sign In" button.
- If you cannot remember your Password, select the “Forgot your password?”link
Help! I’ve Forgotten my Password
If you cannot remember your Password, select the “Forgot your password?” link on the login page
How do I Edit my Address, Add an Address, or Edit My Account Details?
- Login to your Account.
- Select the “My Account” link on the top-right of the header bar.
- Select the "View Addresses" link under the default address
Help! I Chose the Wrong Customer Group!
No problem! Contact us and we will change it for you.
Remember to supply us with the email address you registered with and what the correct Customer Group should be. If you wish to change to the Retailer group, please remember to supply your VAT Registration Number so it can appear on your Tax Invoice.